Britney’s new album, Glory is coming out on August 26 and Billboard took time to look back on her chart-topping Billboard history. Check out her numbers:
- 70 Million in U.S. Sales: In the U.S. alone, Spears has sold more than 70 million albums, singles and digital songs, according to Nielsen Music. Her biggest-selling album is her debut effort, …Baby One More Time, with 10.6 million copies sold.
- Six No. 1 Albums: The pop princess has scored six No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200 chart — all of which debuted in the top slot. All eight of her studio efforts have reached the top five on the chart. She’s additionally charted a top 10 set with the best-of package Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (peaking at No. 4 in 2004).
- 34 Hits on the Billboard Hot 100: Starting with her debut single, 1998’s “…Baby One More Time,” through her latest entry “Make Me,” the entertainer has notched 34 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. “…Baby One More Time” flew straight to No. 1 — her first of five leaders on the tally. She also topped the list with “Womanizer,” “3,” “Hold It Against Me” and her collaboration with Rihanna, “S&M.”
- 15 Top 10s on Pop Songs: Spears has been a staple of top 40-formatted radio stations for her entire career, and she has the Pop Songs track record to prove it. Among her top 10s are six No. 1s: “…Baby One More Time” (No. 1 for five weeks), “Oops!… I Did It Again” (three weeks), “Toxic” (four weeks), “Womanizer” (two weeks), “Circus” (one week) and “I Wanna Go” (one week).
- 9 No. 1s on the Dance Club Songs Chart: It’s appropriate that the singer — who is a force in both pop and dance music — has claimed nine No. 1s on the Dance Club Songs chart. She’s led the list with such tracks as “Gimme More,” “Piece of Me,” “Break the Ice,” “Till the World Ends” and “Pretty Girls” (with Iggy Azalea).
- 7 Billboard Music Awards: Before Spears was honored with the Billboard Millennium Award at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, she took home six trophies at earlier ceremonies, including female artist of the year in 1999.
- Vegas, Baby! Spears’ Las Vegas residency show, Britney: Piece of Me, has played to more than 590,000 attendees and grossed over $85 million, as reported to Billboard Boxscore. So far, 163 concerts in the long-running show have been reported, from its opening night on Dec. 27, 2013 through July 13, 2016. The show has scheduled performances through February 2017.